It could be a last minute flight or mixed up schedule, but whatever the reason is, often times those of us who fly into San Jose may find ourselves checking into our hotels later in the evening than we had hoped for. When this happens it’s easy enough to go out to find a place, but what about when you’re just dog tired and have to get up early after a 10 hour flight?
Perhaps you’ve come to San Jose for that important face to face meeting tomorrow morning; maybe you arrived to visit family for the holidays or are visiting a popular convention. In any case, whatever your reason for being here, sometimes, like everyone, we just don’t have the energy to go out, but we’re too restless to stay in our rooms.
This is when it’s great to know that many of the hotels here in San Jose have great restaurants, lounges and even some hot and happening nightlife entertainment!
Below is a list of thirteen hotels and their on-site delights:
- Clarion Hotel – The Island Grill and Bamboo Lounge
- Crowne Plaza – Miro’s Bar and Lounge
- Dolce Hayes Mansion – Orlo’s Restaurant and the President’s Lounge
- Doubletree Hotel – Sushi & Saki Bar
- Fairmont – Fountain Restaurant, Pagoda Restaurant and the Lobby Lounge
- Hilton – Affinity Restaurant and Lounge
- Holiday Inn – Summit Steakhouse and Branding Iron Saloon
- Hotel DeAnza – La Pastaia Restaurant and Hedley Club lounge
- Four Points by Sheraton – Mosaic Restaurant and Lounge
- Radisson – Ixzibit Café and Lounge
- Sainte Claire – Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana
- Marriott – Arcadia Restaurant and Tanq Lounge
- Wyndham – San Fresco Restaurant