Have you been looking for someone to manage your CMS?
What about a Web Consultant who can find the best development solution for you Bay Area company?
These days I consider myself a Content Developer and Strategist rather than a web designer, though I have held those titles in the past. While comfortable with HTML, CSS and PHP and offering my own design services – in today’s fast paced environment I am also able to bring a team of professional web designers to you and bridge any communication gaps in a way that both parties can easily understand. In addition to my Web Design abilities, I also manage and maintain several websites on a daily basis, monitoring their traffic using third party resources and assisting in directing leads.
Note: Some sites are no longer managed by me and therefore a link may break or change before I’ve had a chance to remove it. The list below was last updated Feb 17,2010. For current portfolio web projects see the portfolio page.
*Sites grouped together follow the same or similar layout.
- GCC | Stanford R&DE | Stanford Housing | Stanford Hospitality & Auxillaries | Stanford Dining | Stanford Conferences | R&DE IT (currently requires active SUNet ID for access)
- www.nugougo.com – Theme created based on company branding
- www.sanjose.org – Facilitated the development of the site with Cintara and ThoughtMatrix, setup the cloud hosting environment on Amazon EC2
- Morbidgames – www.morbidgames.com
- LasVegasCRENews – www.lasvegascrenews.com
- Braintunes – www.braintunes.com
- Nevada Community Learning Center – www.nclcinc.com
- Team San Jose – Event/Landing Page Sites:
- Colliers International Featured Property Sites: