For 2016 my blog will be experimenting with Google Trends.
The goal of this Google Trends Experiment will be to see how much web traffic and AdSense revenue I can increase by leveraging the daily stories and trends happening in the world. To facilitate the trends I will rely solely on the data provided by Google Trends and rewrite these stories in my own words as brief news blurbs to my blogs’ new trends category.
While I will purposefully do little on my end to promote these news blurbs as I want to see what type of organic increase, if any, happens. I will refrain from trying to promote via social media, bookmarking and general SEM efforts for each post as that could skew my results.
My Google Trends Experiments
- Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal Documentary is Premiers at Sundance
- Florida Doctor Vandalizes Uber Driver and Trashes Car
- Chelsea Handler Responds To Heather McDonald’s Claim She ‘Lived In Fear’ Working For Her
- Jennifer Lawrence will play Marita Lorenz in new Fidel Castro’s lover Film
- Bodies and Drugs may have been Found in Demolished Pablo Escobar’s Home
- Supreme Court Could Allow up to 5 Million Immigrants to Work Legally in the US
- Was last night’s debate all about Sanders or did Hilary win?
- The future of Bitcoin isn’t looking good
- Scorecards for UFC Fight Night 81 Sunday Jan 17 Updates and Live Results