Ground Floor Retail Space on Railroad Avenue between 7th & 8th in the heart of Old Town Pittsburg, CA.
Key Features of Commercial Space in Historic Old Town
- Brand new mixed-use project consisting of 111 apartments and approximately 10,000 SF of prime ground floor retail
- Available retail space ranging from 1,250 SF to 2,200 SF
- Located on high visibility street in heart of Old- Town Pittsburg
- Flexible retail spaces to meet your business needs
- Enterprise Zone location
Revitalized downtown ideal for retailers and restaurants wanting to take advantage of its attraction as a regional destination and community gathering place.
Old Town is home to a culinary school, quality restaurants, a Caviar and Fine foods shop, a brewery, the New Mecca Cafe, a variety of unique retailers & a coffee shop featuring live local music on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Walking distance from the Pittsburg Marina, which features 40 guest yacht slips and draws visitors from along the Delta.
Pittsburg is known for its strong multi-cultural heritage & steel industry history.
Annual events on Railroad Avenue in Old Town draw visitors from around the Bay Area
- Seafood Festival
- Weekly Summer Farmers Market
- Car shows
- Holiday Events
Quick access to and from Highway 4 and planned Railroad BART extension opening early 2018.
Sufficient on-street parking for customers.
Close proximity to multi-family developments including Vidrio Phase I & II, Siena Court, and the Village at New York Landing as well as single family homes.